Wednesday 1 June 2011

So there we go..

I have no idea how productve that was.. but either way. That is what happened! I've been healed! WAYO,
So that's just a bit of background to everything that's happened over the years. But basically- one day I was in this prophecy clinic and one of the pictures was me being given this giant megaphone and it was basically like. God is giving me a voice! Use it. So here I am using it. I don't know how often I'll use it to write Christian musings, but either way I'll just be voicing my opinion on whatever I feel like on that particular day!

Right now there's been one main thing on my mind. These two verses:
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you." Jeremiah 39 something. And Proverbs 3:5-6- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, and he will make your paths straight."
So basically- about err... 4 months ago God told me one of his plans. This is not something I am going to share, mainly because it's personal and because actually the point of the plan is not really important to what I have to say. :)
This plan was a big one, a VERY big one, one of which completely freaked me out, and still does scare me slightly. So naturally, I began to test this plan, like.. "God if this is really gonna happen then you'll do this.. ___" and I've done that so many times it's ridiculous. And every.single.time. God has done that particular thing. And then when talking about it other people had the some convinction I had, and were suprised by the circumstances I expained about it all.
And now suddenly, when I thought everything was working to the main purpose, there was something else that needed to be sorted first, and basically, the whole thing has ruined itself. The reasons it has ruined were all perfectly sound, but nevertheless, things aren't going the way I really wanted them to. And I've been going on my God walks asking God why he wants me to this to me, and he's given me the same two verses each time. (if you hadn't realised.. it's the two verses I wrote at the beginning of this post) Just because things aren't going the way I want them to go doesn't mean it's not going to happen. I'm not to lean on my own understanding and assume it's going to happen the way I wanted them to, but actually trust God and the path will open up, even if its not the way I originally planned. God has plans for each of us, plans that surpass anything we could ever imagine for ourselves, and we've got to trust in this, and follow his lead.
Things still haven't improved in this particular situation, but actually, God's really become more real now I'm starting to trust him more.
So basically.
Let God be the one that leads your plans, trust his plans, know that this is the correct path to take because, let's be honest here- he's the one who knows us better than ourselves! And he's infinitely wiser than we could ever be, and just generally knows the better path to take. This plans are to prosper us and not to harm us, so let's TRUST in these plans and everything is going to be just fine. He gave us this promise, let's learn to hold onto it shall we?! :)

This is a song that I've learned to love so much these last few weeks, so I just thought I would share it :) Because it's amazing and everyone should listen to it! >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4CCLnmf1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment