Monday 13 June 2011

Glee 30 day challenge: day 8, 9, 10 and 11 ♥

Yeah I've had exams. I kinda suck at this don't I? woops :/


♥favourite quinn/puck moment

Beautiful:) When Quinn has just given birth and she is like.. did you love me? And he goes.. "especially when you gave birth." - awwwwwwwwh:)

♥favourite kurt/mercedes moment

Ohhh I have no idea :/ They're not as good this season which sucks! But deffo the whole phase while they're Cheerios! Fun fun fun:)

♥favourite will/emma moment

Ohhh I have no idea! :/ Toucha Toucha Touch me was definately a highlight- mainly because it was hilarious and Mr Schue's abs are HOTTTTT!

♥favorite sue sylvester moment

hahahahahaha. deffo blame it on the alcohol where she spends the whole time telling Will he's an alcoholic! ♥♥ HILARIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment