Monday 20 June 2011

Endings.

I have my last exam tomorrow.
I'll be collecting my leavers hoodie. Getting signitures to be taken of the CAMS system.
Basically, this time tomorrow I will no longer be a member of St Mary Redcliffe and Temple School/Sixth Form.
How scary is that????? Just a tad!
"There is no one older than a high school graduate, and no one younger than a college freshman"
After tomorrow I'll no longer be in education, I'll have to make a living, have money, find a place to live. Bascially. Tomorrow I become an adult. Wow. I'm far too young. It's all brand new from this point on, no experience I will have learnt through childhood.
Am I ready? Am I ready to go out into the world having no idea what lies ahead? I guess I have to be.
It's time to place it into the hands of the father. Jesus, my future is yours. Do with it as you will. I trust you and I love you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment