Sunday 19 June 2011

Mizzzzzz

I'm miz. Very very very sad. You wouldn't believe it.
I've spent the last weeks doing either constant revision or watching over three seasons worth of the OC. Not that I'm complaining cause like.. I need to do well in my exams and I kinda love the OC. Have you watched it before? It's hilarious. :) And Seth is gorgeous, and hilarious. I have so much love for him. ANYWAY. not the point. But not one friend had bothered to keep in contact when it had nothing to do with revish. I'm sure everyone is busy with exams too and everything, but it still sucks. I have this complex where I see pretty much everything through my rejection glasses, in which all I can see right now is everyone gone. :/ It really hurts. I miss all my friends. I hate being on my own, it rattles my brain in depressive manners and it's really not healthy. I need to find something to do with my life. and fast.
God, give me the strength to make it through this next week, please. Cause I really can't take it anymore. In Jesus name, Amen. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment