Thursday 2 June 2011

Glee 30 day challenge. day 1.

DAY 1.
I tried to do this before on facebook- but I couldn't find the questions and so I just gave up. But I'm gonna do it again now I thinks. Just because it's fun. And I LOVE glee. Literally so much ♥

Favourite Female Character  

Okay, not gonna lie, I have two! Obviously my first is the best character there is:

 Rachel Berry♥
Born on the 18th December 1993 in Ohio. :) 
I love her. Basically, I think she is utterly fantastic and hilarious. Her voice is beyond amazing, and basically, if she were a real person and I lived in Ohio, I would totally be her friend. She reminds me a little bit of myself, but hopefully not too much because she can be incredibly self-centered at times , like when she sent sunshine to a crack house so she wouldn't join the glee club, that was ridiculous. But I still love her so much. And she is lovely really- "I realised being a star didn't make me feel as special as being your friend. If I'd let you down when you needed me the most, then I'd never forgive myself." So it's alllll good :)
But the real reason I love her are for these few performances:

 I'm annoyed the videos are so small but basically, I love her.



http://www.fanpop.com/spots/rachel-berry/

and then secondly

Santana Lopez ♥
Born on the 24th March 1994 :)
Basics. She is hilarious, and a complete bitch but she her lines are just so classic she is my fave. Plus apart from Rachel she deffo has the best voice out of them all, and it's always so funny to listen to her.  "Everyone knows that my job here is to look hot!" lol :) She's just a bit of a joker really.

OKAY. I'm gonna stop now :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment