Wednesday 1 June 2011

I love people!

Okay. So these photos probably have no context yet! But they will do soon. I hope!
Okay. Right. That's the second line I've started with the word okay! Woops :/ Rightyho. Let's do this!
So basically, just now my lovely friend Ellie posted some photos of my CU fam (the ones just above) at our last ever CU and it made me really sad so I thought I'd write a post about how much I love people! Basics.
I have the greatest friends in the world, they make me laugh an insane amount and I'm learning to lean on them for support and their prayers have certainly got me through a lot during this last year of freedom!  I have the most wonderful support group who certainly deserve the world.
Basically, a thing to learn about me- once people are in my life, I find it very hard to let go. But not just that, it means that basically- I care about them a lot. Every single friend of mine I would literally take a bullet for, and that's no exaggeration! I don't give them any way near the attention that they deserve! I've been out of school and out of face-to-face contact for less than a week and I already miss them all so much! It's insane the amout of love I have for them. So if anyone of my friends is reading this I just wanted you to know- if you ever need anything EVER, no matter what the hour or the day, literally gimme a text or anything and I will make it my number one priority to pray for you and give you all the lovely texts about how highly I think of you until you feel all better :)
Plus if any of you need a good old chat- organise a starbucks hour with me- it's seriously one of my favourite pastimes! Something about that place just gives me so much joy, I always end up laughing so much and I like to share that joy with people. :)
I can see why God made all of you people- you guys are all completely individual and I have so much love for every single one of you! Stay in touch please :) I'll add some more photos of friends not in the CUfam- just because I love my friendship group too and just as equally! Okay. LOVE YOU GUYS. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (i think you get the picture!) MUCH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX




Disclaimer: I knew I'd forget people if I started doing individual photos so I just put some of my favorite group photos in- if you are one of my besties and are not in this post then I apologise profusely! It was not intentional! Lots and Lots of love ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment