Friday 3 June 2011

Glee 30 day challenge: day 2

Favourite male character:

okay. I don't even need to think about this. I mean, they're all so adorable, but there is only one that is so megafoxyawesomehot that he beats every other guy to ever exist...

Blaine Anderson♥


I'm sorry. This man is absolutely gorgeous ♥ Have you seen him in a very potter musical? I loved him even before he was in glee, and then Blaine is just the loveliest person in the world and amazing. Basics. I would totally want him to marry me! He says the cutest things to Kurt and he's hilarious and generally the greatest character there ever was. And Darren Criss, the guy who plays him- is straight in real life! WIN. :) And he spends his time covering disney songs, which basically makes him a GOD. Phwoar. I really really REALLY love this guy. Basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment