Wednesday 5 September 2012

We sing la la la la, la la

I love music. I listen to it all the time. And as I was listening to some lovely music I was thinking about how many songs remind me about other people. How much I care about them, how I want them to be okay. So I want to write out a playlist of love for those closest to me. If I love you and you're reading this, see how much I care about you, and take them seriously. I love you. I love you I love you I love you. Yup. ♥

♥ Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
♥ I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift
♥ Come So Far (Got So Far To Go) - Hairspray
♥ Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Greenday
♥ What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful) - Backstreet Boys
♥ Last Train Home- Ryan Star
♥ Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
♥ Ultimate - Lindsay Lohan

Haha. They're all so cheesy right?! I have a lot of other songs but I think that'll do for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment