Thursday 27 September 2012

Honestly

So, I haven't written in a while. I don't really have any reasons why, it's simply because I haven't had anything to write! But I was thinking about well, two seconds ago and I thought- why not just write out how I'm feeling. 

Basics. I feel weird. I guess that's the only way I can put it. I feel like the people in my life are friends who look after me but I don't get to look after them, and that is hard. Don't get me wrong, I have the best support network in the history of awesomeness with people who love me. And I love them. A lot. But I feel like people see me as someone who cannot help them because I'm a little unstable sometimes, but actually, what I love more than well, most things except Jesus, is helping. Being able to encourage and love my friends to be the best they can be and support them in their problems once in a while. I don't think they realise that this is one of the things that I actually love about life, is counselling and just being able to love them all. 

So yeah. This is a weird post but basically - I WANT TO HELP. Don't be afraid to ask me for help, don't assume that I'm not okay enough to talk about it, or look out for you. Yeah. That's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment