Monday 3 September 2012

Just want to feel okay again

I promised myself I would stop doing this, but I just can't help it. Mumma says I need to do things to stop myself from moping around the house, and I just can't think of anything else to do right now. MORE SILLY QUESTIONS again (: I should learn to be able to put these in a place where you don't have to read them with my serious posts. Someday...

1. What is your first name?: Sarah. :)
2. Do you enjoy school?: Hmm, not so much. But I do like uni, and learning.
3. Are you a girly girl?: In some aspects. I love romantic films and wearing dresses, but I also love watching football and well, most sports on tv (:
4. Who was the last person you hugged?: I believe it was my sister Judith this afternoon. I  love hugging, we should do it more often.
5. Small or large purses?: Are we talking like, purses as in bags (American style) 'cause then I prefer small ones, I have a pretty big purse at the moment and it's gorgeous (:
6. Are you short?: Not particularly, I'm not like, insanely tall but I like to think I'm above average :)
7. Do you like somebody?: Yes.
8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?: Depends on who it was. I had a stranger do it once and I was proper annoyed. If it were a friend or something, I'd probably laugh.
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?: Well they tend to go in the wash as soon as I've worn them so I don't really know.
10. Do you dress up on Halloween?: This year I did! Although it wasn't really dressing up FOR Halloween, it just happened to be Halloween, we dressed up as 'scary tarts,' it was an interesting night!
11. Are you double jointed?: Not as far as I'm aware.
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: Haha, yeah let's not go there. 
13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?: No they have not.
14. Do you call anybody by their last name?: I do. But not that often, I'm more likely to shout their whole name, I'm that kinda person, plus it feels just that little bit more personal ya'no?


"X" Marks the Spot:
[x] I do wear make up (Only sometimes!)
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous
[x] I think Zac Efron is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I like death/grind/black metal.
[] I like rap
[x] I like country/
[] I carry a purse.
[x] I'd be lost without my computer.
[x] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[x] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[x] I own a boy band CD.
[] I get bored watching football.
[] I've never been called a spoiled brat.
[x] Guys are confusing.
[x] I've been called a bad influence.
[] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

15. What colour is the bra that you're wearing?: Purple.
16. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?: Dark please :)
17: Are you currently frustrated with a boy?: Oh man all the time.
18. Do you have a best friend(s)?: I do indeed. :)
19. Have you had your heart broken? Oh boy have I?!
20. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery? Yeah definitely not...
21. Do you like your life?: Yes I do.
22. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?: Not officially. It's a long story.
23. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?: I have indeed.
24. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?: Oooh I'm not sure actually! I get along better with guys, but I have a few very lovely girlfriends whom are my faves.
25. How long have you had Facebook?: Hmmm, since the beginning of year 10.
26. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?: Oh yes I have.
27. What are you biggest fears?: Yeah that's a little too deep for a short survey. Mostly though, rejection.
28. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes.
29. Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind?: I have. But I think it was more because I wanted to like someone enough to get them off of my mind, rather than actually having them on my mind without realising, like, they mean that much to me.
30. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?: I most certainly do not.
31. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?: I have.
32. Do you ever wish you were famous? Sometimes, right now though, I think I'm okay with not being so.
33. Are you currently missing someone?: Rather a lot. A lot, a lot a lot.


This guy or that guy?

Punk/Goth or Gangster?: Hmm? I guess I'd go for punk. Although tbh I probably wouldn't go for any of them, not that I have any problem with them, they're just not my type.
Preppy or Cowboy?: Cowboy. It has been a complete dream to marry a cowboy.
Face or Body?: Face.
Sweet or Sexy?: Awwh man can't they be both?
Well-educated or Dropout?: It depends on why they're a dropout...
City-Slicker or Rural Guy?: Hmm doesn't really matter. I love the country though.
Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?: As long as they're gorgey I don't really mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment