Sunday 2 September 2012

Now that I see you

Woo. Time for some fun questions!
Don't worry guys, it isn't one of those surveys I like doing sometimes, although it is slightly similar.
I thought I'd just give you a little glimpse into my life at the moment, so I'm gonna ask some classic 'd&m' questions (:

What have you been thinking about lately?
How awesome Jesus is, I know I say things like this all the time, but I've been really contemplating it at the moment, and I just fall more and more in love with him. I realised that some of the only times I don't feel depressed is at Church, and I know that has something to do with the Joy of the Lord (Nehemiah 8:10) , and I just want to learn about how to put that into my normal life, not just simply on a Sunday morning.

What's been on your mind?
Isn't that the same question as before? I guess it is slightly different. I have been thinking about Jesus, (standard), and what I'm going to do with myself back at university, and how to get a schedule and see the doctors and basically, trying to sort my life out.

What are you excited about at the moment?
Hmm.. seeing my lovely friends again, I'm not really looking forward to leaving home and everything for another year, but I have made some amazing friends in Sheffield and I cannot wait to have them in my lief again. I love them so much. Especially YOU.

When was the last time you made a difference to somebody?
Honestly? I have no idea. I like to think I inspire people when I'm at the front of Church on the worship team, so that would be this morning. But I was wearing an old jumper and my family were making jokes about me being a grunge worship leader.. so I'm not really sure.
That sucks actually, because I care about my friends BIG TIME and I really want to help their lives be the best they can be, but I can't think of when I last did that. Gutted.

Who are you really happy for at the moment?
My sisters. They are absolutely amazing. Judith is doing amazing things with her Christian Union in Cardiff, and I'm so excited for what God's gonna do through her life. And Hazel has just gotten her first job, and within a year she'll be qualified to be a personal trainer! I'm so proud of how well she's doing.

When was the last time you felt inspired?
Earlier today, whilst I was writing my recent thoughts of prayer in my Christian Journal thingabob. Just really thinking about what I believe about it and why I do, I'm really getting somewhere. :)

If you could be in your dream place at the moment what would you be doing?
I would be, with my beauts best friends, on the beach in Spain, or just in southern Spain during the summer, just having amazing fellowship and loving God. Or you know.. I would be married and on my honeymoon with the perfect guy, that would be pretty cool too.

If somebody was describing your personality what would they say?
I'm not sure, a lot of people say I'm 'highly strung' but they would also say that I always have a smile on my face, and that I am compassionate and care about everyone I know. They would also say that I am a complete child at heart, whilst watching glee and disney films etc. And that I talk about Jesus way more than I should do (in their opinion.) I imagine they would say some of my many faults too.

What are you most proud of?
How far I've come in my relationship with God this year. I love him so so much. He has bee the biggest support of my life and has blessed me with so many things. I love the fact I'm learning to not hold back in my relationship with him, that I get excited about doing my Bible Study every night before I go to sleep (am currently reading Ezekiel) and that instead of blaming him for my circumstances, I thank him for getting me through it.

What's been tempting you lately?
Hahaha. A boy. Ridiculous huh?! I seriously hope he doesn't read this. But yeah, I have this friend who likes to spend his time trying in vain to send pictures of myself to him, and basically just flirting with me a LOT. And it's really fun ya'no, the banter that comes from it all (obviously I have never sent such a picture) and it makes me feel so good about myself, that at least one person finds me attractive. But there's a guy whom I really like, like, really like, and I don't want to screw that up on a fleeting flirt. But I don't think he sees me that way anyway so what's the point? Oh man. I'm gonna regret writing this.Or letting people see it. But hey I decided to be honest right?

What's been the one most consistent thing in your life?
Jesus. Obviously. But seeing as how I treat him has gotten better and worse over the years, I would have to say the love of my parents. 


I think that'll do. Most answers to my questions are simply about Jesus. ♥ I guess that is the best thing it can be, the most important and best part of my life is the God I love. He is becoming my number one priority more and more each day and I am LOVING IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment