Monday 14 May 2012

You heard my cry you, raised me up again.

The title really isn't anything to do with this post, I'm just gonna do some more stupid quizzes. Haha I'm so cool. (I totes know I'm not guys.. just ignore me.)



1. You can ONLY answer Yes or No.

2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages or comments you and asks. -- and believe me, the temptation to explain some of these will be overwhelming nothing is exactly as it seems.


------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
Kissed any one of your Facebook friends? --- Yes
Been arrested? --- No
Kissed someone you didn't like? --- Yes
Slept in until 5 PM? --- Yes
Fallen asleep at work/school? --- No
Held a snake? --- Yes
Ran a red light? --- No
Been suspended from school? --- No
Experienced love at first sight? --- No
Totaled your car in an accident? --- No
Been fired from a job? --- No
Fired somebody? --- No
Sang karaoke? --- yes
Pointed a gun at someone? --- No
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? --- Yes
Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? --- Yes
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? --- Yes
Kissed in the rain? --- No
Had a close brush with death --- No
Seen someone die? --- No
Played spin-the-bottle? --- No
Sang in the shower? --- Yes
Smoked a cigar? --- No
Sat on a rooftop? --- yes
Smuggled something into another country? --- No
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? --- Yes
Broken a bone? --- No
Skipped school? --- No
Eaten a bug? --- No
Sleepwalked? --- No
Walked a moonlit beach? --- Yes
Rode a motorcycle? --- No
Dumped someone? --- Yes
Forgotten your anniversary? --- No
Lied to avoid a ticket? --- No
Ridden on a helicopter? --- No
Shaved your head? --- No
Played a prank on someone? --- Yes
Hit a home run? -- No
Felt like killing someone? --- No
Cross-dressed? --- No
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? --- No
Eaten snake? --- No
Marched/Protested? --- No
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? --- No
Puked on amusement ride? --- No
Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? --- No
Been in a band? --- Yes
Knitted? -- Yes
Been on TV? --- yes
Shot a gun? --- no
Skinny-dipped? ---yes
Gave someone stitches? --- No
Eaten a whole habanera pepper? --- No
Ridden a surfboard? --- no
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? --- yes
Had surgery? --- no
Streaked? --- no
Taken by ambulance to hospital? --- No
Passed out ? ---yes
Peed on a bush? --- no
Donated Blood? --- No
Grabbed an electric fence? --- no
Eaten alligator meat? --- No
Eaten cheesecake? --- no
Eaten your kids' Halloween candy? --- No
Killed an animal when not hunting? --- No
Peed your pants in public? --- yes
Snuck into a movie without paying? --- No
Written graffiti? --- No
Still love someone you shouldn't? --- yes
Think about the future? --- Yes
Been in handcuffs? --- yes
Believe in love? --- Yes
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? --- no





Just so it only fills up one post.. ♥

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
Sometimes.

2. What color is your room?
Blue

3. Are you happy with your looks?
Err yeah or not..

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Sometimes.
5. Are you a girlie girl?
I am but for some reason I seem to get along better with guys..

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Luceeee.

7. Small or large purses?
Mine's pretty large atm actually.

8. Are you short?
Not really.

9. Do you like someone?
Hmm yes.

10. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
Lol it depends on who it was.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Well that's why they go in the wash innit.
12. Do you think you’re conceited?
I try not to be.

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Only done it the once.

14. Are you double jointed?
Nein.

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
Under a boys bed.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
don't think so.
17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
Probs.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
I do indeed.

20. How many guys will read this just because of the subject?
I changed the subject.

[x ] I do wear make up.

[x] I have cried in a movie theater.

[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.

[x] I sometimes get jealous.

[x] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.

[x] I love to laugh.

[ ]I like death/grind/black metal.

[ ] I like rap.

[ ] I like techno.

[X] I like country.

[ ] I carry a purse.

[x] I’d be lost without my computer.

[x] I`ve been called a bad influence.

[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.

[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.

[ ] I own a boy band CD.

[] I get bored watching football.

[x] Guys are confusing

[x] My friends are the best

[ ] I have a piercing other then my ears.

[ ] I like to party

[x] I like being around friends

[x] I like holding hands


Come on ladies, be truthful!
(lol)

1. What color is your bra that your wearing?

white with pandas.

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?

Dark.

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?

Indeed.

5. Do you have a best friend?

Yes.

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?

Once. it was horrific.

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?

nope.

8. Do you like your life?

Sometimes.

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?

Long story.

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?

Indeed.

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?

boys. It always has been that way.

14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?

lol yes.

15. What is your biggest fear?

I'd rather not say.

16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

too many times.

17. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?

indeed.

18. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater"?

No.

19. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?

Yes.

Do you ever wish you were famous?

Nope.

21. Are you currently missing someone?

Yes.


THIS GUY OR THAT GUY.



Cowboy or gangster?
COWBOY. alll the way.

Preppy or punk/goth?
preppy I guess.

Face or body?
face.

Sweet or sexy?
hmmmm dunno.

Contact or glasses?
don't mind.


QUESTIONS

\
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara.

Pumps or flats? pumps.

Skirts or pants? depends what mood I'm in.

Socks or leggings? socks.

Hoodies or jackets? hoodies.

Heels or sneakers? heels.


Straight or curly hair? straight.

Hoop or dangling earring? hoop.

White or black? Really doesn't make a difference.

Diet or regular sodas? neither.

Pearls or diamonds? diamonds.

Friends or family couches? errr?

Lip gloss or lip stick? lip gloss.

Manicure or pedicures? manicure.

Tank tops or beaters? tank tops.

Love or peace? love.

Sunglasses or purses? err not sure.


IN A GUY...

Funny or Serious? funny.

Cute or Hot? hmmm just attractive!

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes? hmmm depends.

Long Hair or Short Hair? short. 

Curly Hair or Straight Hair? hmm doesn't matter!

Clean-cut or Rough? depends on the purpose.

Good Dancer or Good Singer? a guy who can sing and play the guitar is always a term on!

Basketball Player or Football Player? hmm football I guess. Although always about the rugby!

Jock or Rebel? Jock I guess.

Smoker or Non-smoker? non-smoker.

Drunk or Sober? Sober.

Druggie or Clean? a clean.

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car? Oooh motorcycle!

Has a mustache/beard or clean shaven? Clean

Older or Younger? within a year of me I guess.

Stomach or Arms? Arms.

Healthy Eater or Junk Food Eater? Err not sure. I'm rather fussy!

Long Nails or No Nails? no nails.

Nice Eyes or Nice Mouth? eyes. every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment