Monday 14 May 2012

Just take a look at me now..

Wow my posts have been a bit depressing recently! Granted, it's a condition but still. So I have decided to be really cool (not) and do some old notes I used to do on facebook all the time. Just as a bit of a relaxing thing. 



Did you see a boy today that made you smile?

I did indeed. Although not in the way you're probably implying. Just a flat mate who makes me laugh.

What is today's date?

The 14th May 2012.

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?

I don't even remember! Man.. 

What are you doing tomorrow?

Heading to western bank to get some revision done, and then having a lovely phone call with my mummy, then meal with the flat ♥ 

How important is trust?

Very very important.


 Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?

Oh gosh it depends! Eyes I reckons. If you have gorgey eyes you are in there. Just sayin'

When was the last time you had butterflies?

I don't usually get butterflies tbh. :/ Gutted I know! But last time I got all nervous and excited all at the same time? Yesterday :) 

What were you doing at 4am this morning?

Trying to get back to sleep.

When was the last time you gave/received a hug?

Hugging my very best friend Lucy.

In the past week have you cried?

Well I was crying like.. 20 minutes ago!

Do you miss the way things used to be?

Hmmm.. I miss being at home! But no actually, I quite like my life right now. Strange huh?

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?

Normally I would say yes but right now, no I don't think so! Maybe Greek first semester again..

Where are you?

In my room, sat at the desk.

Who was the first person you thought about this morning?

Hahaha. Yeah let's not go there. But I believe it was Jon because I woke up too late for HEMP so wanted to text him saying I couldn't make it.

Do you get drunk every weekend?

I do not. I practically did last term though.

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?

Actually no, I quite like to just sweep past it.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face? Who?

Hum I'm not sure actually. I don't really punch people ever... 

How many hours did you sleep last night?

I don't even know. Quite a few.

Is there someone you want out of your life for good?

Ahh I'm alright thanks!


Are you happy?

Errr.. I guess so! 

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?

I don't really trust anyone and I love a lot of people! But being in a relationship without trust is probably not the wisest idea!

Where did you get your last bruise from?

A night out a couple of weeks ago.

Are you close with your siblings?

I am indeed :)

Do you believe in love?

OHMYGOODNESS YES. I am such a romantic.

Who did you last talk to on the phone?

My mummy I thinks. Probably. I'm always on the phone to her.

Do you care what others think of you?

Ohh boy. Unfortunately yes.

Do you smoke crack everyday?

I have never smoked crack. 

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?

About an hour ago - one of the perks of living at uni, you live with them!

Who was the first person you texted today?

I believe it was Jon.

Who's the second?

Err not sure actually, pretty sure it was Benji. 

Have you ever cried so much you threw up?

That can happen?! 

What are you looking forward to in the next month?

End of exams, hanging out with my friends. Seeing my mummy.

Are you anything like you were at this point last year?

Hmm... In some ways.

Are you wearing jeans right now?

Sure am.

Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?

Sure have.

Are you a patient person?

I tend to be.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?

I think all of my relationships except one lasted at least 3 months, granted only two meant that much to me...

Closest green object to you?

Meds.

What are you thinking about right now?

A conversation I had yesterday.

What should you be doing?

Revising.

Do you believe in true love?

I do indeed.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

Hahaha yes. It's not the easiest thing in the world!

Where do you wish you were right now?

Hanging with the boys from Church I thinks- they always make me smile.

What are you planning on doing after this?

Writing a letter to my best friend Lucy.

Do you get scared during scary movies?

I get scared by disney movies!

Is it easy to make you smile?

I think so.

Are you trying to avoid liking somebody at the moment?

Oh my goodness don't even get me started.

Do you like hugs?

My goodness I absolutely love hugs, they are my favourite.

Do you think anyone has feelings for you?

Nope.

Do you wish you could take things back?

Sometimes.

Would you rather love one person or have many short relationships?

WHATTTT?! Why would anyone choose the latter?

When is the last time you ate a banana?

Urgh really don't like bananas...

Are you a shy person?

If I feel like they won't like me.

If you had to give up everything for someone, would you?

For Jesus, I sure would! 

When's your birthday?

17th February :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment