Saturday 30 July 2011

A week in Dorset.

Once more I am to write about my previous week :)
Just got back from Dorset, (was it Dorset? Tbh we drove around so much around the Dorset/Devon area I have no idea where I was actually staying! Somewhere in that sort of area!) like, an hour ago? Maybe 2 by now I have no idea.. so I just thought I'd write about it now. :) So far my week has consisted of such things:


Walking. - SO much walking! So so so much walking. Like every day we went for another ridiculous walk! Mostly coastal walks, and not gonna lie it was absolutely beautiful! My legs hurt especially from the awful hill up Branscombe. (I have no idea how to spell it!) But it was breath taking. So utterly wonderful :) This photo doesn't really show how lovely it was but ahh well!
 

Reading: I was reading at super speed this week! It was a lot of fun. Some books I've read:
♥The Help

A fantastic book! Oh my goodness it was so good. Possibly the best book I've ever read in my life. Well. Maybe not but it's still lovely :) So passionate and so brilliant. Wooooot!
♥Yes Sister, No Sister

Hahaha a very lighthearted book! It's hilarrrrr. :) And they talk about medicine procedures and I felt super clever because I watch grey's anatomy. LOVE IT :)
♥Bible In One Year
Did like 5 months worth of reading in one afternoon pretty much! It was pretty challenging but lovely at the same time ♥
♥Love Always

Every situation I imagined in my head of what could have happened turned out to be completely wrong. I was so surprised! I love books like that. It was a wonderful read.
♥The Eden Girls
Ahh I can't find a cover on google images! Woops. Maybe it's not called that. It was loveeeeely. Took a while to get into but once I'd gotten into it was a wonderful read. Yup.


Music
McFly♥ Especially been listening to party girl, and shine a light. I LOVE MCFLY. So wonderful. 
Hillsong♥ Jesus music just makes me happy. Full stop.




err that's about the whole of this week. That and coffee shops. Gorgeous♥

No comments:

Post a Comment