Wednesday 20 July 2011

Quotes

Random quotes that I think are really cool, as Hazel wants to put some up after we redecorate our room, so over the next few months I reckon I'll be editing this post a lot and adding more in. Depending on what mood I'm in depends on the type of quote. But I'm on it :) Wooot! Okay here goes...

Okay these are some from glee. :)

Quinn: I just want somebody to love me.

Rachel: The guy did seem crazy. He charged my credit card by swiping it through his butt crack.

Sue: Honey Badger I am lactating with rage!

Jesse: You kind of sing and dance like a zombie who has to poop.

Brittany: (to Lord Tubbington) You know, just because we're doing this interview doesn't mean I'm still not mad at you. I know you've started smoking again."

Holly: No of course not. My lips are sealed. Just like your legs. Wow! Gosh! Sorry, how rude, why did I say that? You know a real doctor would never have said that.." 

Burt: Don't throw yourself around like you don't matter. Because you do matter.

Holly: I'm off to have CRAZY sex. Because I'm CRAZY informed about it.

Rachel: Your face, tastes awesome.

Brittany: If we lose, we should throw possums.

Becky: Give me some chocolate or I will cut you.

Rachel: I know you're lonely, but you're not alone.

Santana: How can you do a duet by youself? That's like vocal masturbation.

Will: Who cares what happens when we get there, when the getting there was so much fun?

Tina: If you can imagine it, it can come true

Brittany: I'm pretty sure my cat is reading my diary.

Brittany: Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Rachel: We have nothing to be afraid of.



Grey's Anatomy

Izzie: Just because people do horrible things.. it doesn't always mean they're horrible people.

Meredith: At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.

Meredith: At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realise that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that tis happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will suprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away.

Meredith: "We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anyone. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying."




"Thinking about every little thing we ever did crazy.Sipping on that memory lane, that lane never closes, seven days of the week I can drive in my sleep cause I've got dreams of love and I love you. I know you feel the same way too. I feel your spirit when you're near me and when you're away. Somehow, somewhere I'll see you again, but until then I've got dreams of loving you." - Gavin DeGraw

"I'm just saying thank you. You reminded me of what I'm capable of feeling. It's like I was walking around seeing my life through a smudged window, and then I saw you and the smudges were gone. The window was clean." - Dawson's Creek

"You and I are meant to be together. Period. The end. Cue happy ending music." - Dawson's Creek.

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say, find someone you love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." - Meet Joe Black

"Growing up sucks. Not all kisses are magic, and most boys do not live up to your expectations. But there are those times, when everything, I mean love, romance, relationships, it all falls together perfectly. And it's incredible. It's those moments, no matter how depressingly few and far between, that make growing up worth it." - Dawson's Creek

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you." the notebook

"When I fell to the floor tonight, I was so scared, I was so terrified. Then I saw you, and I promised myself that if I could just get up, I'd walk over to you... I'd tell you how much I need you and how much I want you... and how nothing else matters." - One Tree Hill.


"It's not up to you to save me, Jack." "You're right... only you can do that." - Titanic.

"Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. Hope that after you are gone from my sight, it will not be the last time I look upon you." - A Knights Tale

"When you love someone, And you love them with your heart, It never disappears, When you're apart. And when you love someone And you've done all you can do, You set them free, And if that love was true... When you love someone It will all come back to you."

"True love never lives happily ever after- true love has no ending." - K Knight

"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds." - Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment