Friday 22 July 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words..

Us girls trying to be "lads" on the last day of croyde. Jokers. :)

Me and Steph coming up with hilarious words for competitive dictionary. :) I just showed her the word embryo.
The first day of croyde. Barely any of us had arrived so we were killing time, by playing on the adventure course. It took me like 5 times to get over that thingy. But the whole photo is pretty great I reckons.
Almost the whole group at croyde, we are watching country man. Lol! I just like the photo because it shows the geunine closeness of everyone that went. Can't wait for round two next year. :)
Our hidden stash of WKD (lol) so the guys wouldn't complain that we were drinking too much. I like it because I remember it being taken, and the hilarity surrounding the whole situation. That night practically saved me.



One lovely evening in Croyde on the beach, me Alex and Julia :)
Oooooooft! ;) This my friends, is Adam Brody, AKA Seth Cohen. I love him. A little too much. And the whole skinny black tie look it HOT. Not gonna lie.

Mark Salling is also pretty gorgeous. I just found this photo again today. Phwoar love it!

This is such a horrific picture lol! I think Charlie took it at prom. The photos from the disposable cameras just came out and I thought it was pretty brilliant. I'm pretty sure I remember this being taken too.

Went to starbucks with this lovely girl yesterday :) I don't particularly like how I look in the photo but I love Charlotte May and this is the most recent photo of us I possess so I thought it was appropriate.

This is the beautiful view from the bridge in whcih I take many a God walk on. That bridge has seen the most beautiful things ever. Simply gorgeous. God has made a beautiful world.

Again with how beautiful this world is...

Me and Bobby at prom :) He's practically my best guy friend ever, pretty wonderful really :) I can't remember why I wanted to post this photo, I guess I just like it.



Our prom table. :) I really wanted this to be my profile picture but unfortunately you can't just have me without having Matt's face in the pictue. Gutted. But it's one of the only photos that I actually like how I look in it :)
Imogen White ♥ So much love for this girl! This is Becca's 18th. It just shows off how much I laugh with it. Always a good time shared!


Kelly Louise Dunstan. I went to see HP 7 part 2 with her on monday. Man I've missed that girl! My best friend for oh so many years now. It was so nice to see her again:)

Again at Becca's 18th. I love this photo because I look genuinely happy. There's something about D'allan that just brings out the best in me, I still can't figure out why but what the hey! I just love this photo really.


No comments:

Post a Comment