Friday 22 July 2011

Song of the week.

I doubt I'll remember to do this often. But I'm thinking of just every week, commenting on a few things that made it special. :)

Woooot! :)

Okay. for one. I've especially been listening to this song:
lol! I have no idea why 'cause I don't even like it that much. Ridiculous. But ahh well. It's pretty cute I guess.


I've been to starbucks two days in a row now, and am going out for coffee tomorrow morning too. I'm slightly addicted to starbucks right now. Actually I'm always addicted to it but especially at the moment. In the summer I always have a chocolate creame frappuccino. And in the winter it's a signiture hot chocolate. Yummy :) There's something about that place, it knows enough about me that I'm comfortable. :)



After finding many cute quotes from this particular programme and finishing the OC completely for a second time I've got a new obsession: Dawson's Creek. It's like the original of all teenage dramas. And it's brilliant. :) I only started watching it yesterday and I'm now 10 episodes in lol! It's so cutsie and romantic and enough drama to satisfy my inner drama queen without messing with my head. It's a gorgeous programme. Also it's got the gorgeous Joshua Jackson in it :) Gosh I love that boy! Well technically now he's like. 30 but still. When I was younger and I used to watch mighty ducks pretty religiously I had the biggest crush on him, and watching him in this programme has made me fall back again not gonna lie! Even if he is far too old for me and probably not religious! :( Because he's like.. my age now when he filmed this series it's okay to fancy that version of him right? I hope so :/ But he is a pretty hot. :)

I've had two meetings about Romania this week. Not gonna lie I'm slightly nervous. For many reasons. That I'm not gonna fit in with the group I'm going with (as usual) or that I'll look spoiled cause I have eating requirements yet I'm in an orphanage with kids who have nothing. Or that I'm not meant to be going in the first place. That I'm not missino material. That my God duty is elsewhere. Oh I have no idea. But I am looking forward to it a little bit :)

Hum I think that's all I've been doing. Lol. :) Except meeting up with friends and playing mariokart that's pretty much my week. Win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment