Tuesday 15 October 2013

Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me

'Your love never fails, never gives up, never runs out on me.'

I remember singing this in Church a while ago (last September actually - that's now behind I am in my blog thoughts) and was really very challenged. God just said to me- 'Do you really believe that Sarah?'
This is not just me believing in his love and goodness and his love for me. God never gives up on me. His love for me will never run out.
- That's a pretty crazy thought huh?
I'm still not sure if I fully believe it- but there you go! I'm working on it.

But I'm gonna challenge you now!
Do you believe that God's love can never fail you? That his love never gives up on you? That it could never run out on you? If you don't- why not?

Ponder on that for a while. Have a new (or first!) revelation of his love. I dare you.
Love & Blessings.
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment