Sunday 6 October 2013

No Work too Hard for Him

One of the many posts I've written over the summer holidays so here we go-


"No work to hard for him, in faith receive from him."

-This is from one of my favourite songs (link will be posted at the bottom of this post.)

Fellow depressees, PD's, BP's, etc- read this and have comfort.
There is no work that is too hard for Jesus.
Sometimes, at least for me, it feels like I have so so so many issues and unresolved feelings and self-hatred that I am never gonna get out of this mess. Each step I try and untangle myself I just come out with some many more problems I feel even worse than I did when I started. I judy think to myself- WHAT IS THE POINT??

Then I am reminded of this phrase- no work is too hard for him. If God can move mountains, can turn back death itself- then there must be hope for someone like me. If I put my trust in him- I must be able to get out of this mess. There is always hope.

Love and Blessings, Sarah x

(Short but sweet huh?) I also apologise for the really cheesy video but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment