Saturday 3 September 2011

More quotes..

"Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there's one day when you realise you're not just a survivor. You're a fighter. You're together than anything lief throws your way. And you are."  One Tree Hill

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Anonymous

"Someone once told me there's nothing wrong with fairy tales, everyone ends up happily ever after in the end." - One Tree Hill

"Missing you gets easier everyday even know it's one day longer since the last I time I saw you it's one day closer to the next time I will" - One Tree Hill

"I want to believe in it all again... Music and art... fate and love, and I want to believe that I've made the right choices, and I'm still on the right path, and there's time some mistakes I've made... I guess I want hope." - One Tree Hill

"Happiness comes in many forms -- in the company of good friends, in the feeling you get when you make someone Else's dream come true, or in the promise of hope renewed. It's okay to let yourself be happy because you never know how fleeting that happiness might be." - One Tree Hill

"losing your heart's desire is tragic, but gaining your heart's desire is all you can wish for. So if that's tragic, then give me tragedy!" - One Tree Hill

"My strength is from Jesus Christ. I am going to miss my baby boy for the rest of this life but I know we are going to see him again and our faith will see us through." - One Tree Hill

If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it.. (lol)

"If you could see what I see, that you're the answer to my prayers, and if you could feel the tenderness I feel, you would know it would be clear that angels brought me here." - Carrie Underwood

"Every long lost dream, led me to where you are, others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, pointing me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight me straight to you." - Rascal Flatts

"I close my eyes and kiss that frog, each time finding, the more girls I meet, the more I love my dog." - Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment