Tuesday 6 September 2011

If we remember different summers..

If we remember different summers, it's like tossing our hearts to see where it lands..

I found out that I'm going back to Romania in the winter :) I'm so so so so so so SO excited. Encase you didn't know I'm pretty much in love with that place. My heart has broken for it so strongly. But yeah. I'm kinda nervous about going back though encase I've romanticised the whole thing in my head ya'no? Making it out to be something completely different than it is. I don't want to turn them into something other than what they are.
Like. I'll be expecting them to act in a particular way and if they don't do that I'm scared I'll be disappointed. And that's not fair on them whatsoever.

Hmmmmmm...... Again I'm not too sure of the purpose of this post, (I do that a lot don't I?! Woops.) But I think I just wanted to show my true feelings, because I imagine I'll lie about it to everyone and actually I'd quite like prayer for it. Plus I need to start being more honest and open with everyone. So yeahhhh.
I kinda think this song explains how I'm feeling (that and I love the soundtrack for this film) so I'm just gonna post that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment