Sunday 3 June 2012

50 questions



So yeah. Struggling a bit (a lot) today so figured.. why not do something mindless? Just to get my mind off life today. Yeah. And I'm trying to learn some stuffs about myself so why not hey?!






1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
Sarah in the book of Genesis. Not only was it my mum's favourite name but as she was pregnant with me I always made her laugh which reminded her of the bible story.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Far too recently for my liking.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
On a good day, yeah it's pretty lovely actually!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Is this like.. to eat in a sandwich? Yeah I don't like that much at all..


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 
Nope. But I can't wait until I do :)


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? 
Hmmm I'm not sure really. It depends on what version of me you get. When you get the real me.. yeah I think I would. I like to think I'm pretty good at caring for my friends, or at least I love them a whole lot. And I can be rather entertaining at times too.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
Oh man I use it far too often! 


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Sure do.


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I like to think I would. But I am a huge scaredy cat.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
mmmmm special K. Except I can't eat it anymore due to my wheat intollerance. gutted.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
I don't think so? Tbh I never really thought about it..
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
Yeah, I guess I do!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Are we talking about ice cream we buy on holiday or the store bought stuff? Hmmm.. I LOVE ben and jerry's. ♥ And vienetta. But whenever am on holiday I always get bought feast. yummy!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Hmm I'm not sure really. I never really thought about it before. Just everything about their appearance I guess.

15. RED OR PINK? 
Oooooh pink!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
My extremely hard heart.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
My mummy.
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Yeah I have no idea what that is...

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
None. I am wearing socks. 

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Pasta lasagna :)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
My Jesus playlist, as I do every sunday.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
White.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Am I allowed to say boys without it being inappropriate? Like.. when a boy smells REALLY good whilst you're hugging them? Yeah it's pretty great. That and the christmas tree.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
Ooooh daddy :)

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Gosh I don't know! Depends what mood I'm in! Hmmmm... I do love the beach, and tanning, but the mountains are also insanely beautiful. 
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
So many! Haha who'd have thought it? I love the rugby the most though. I get pretty into any sport I'm watching on tv though.

27. HAIR COLOR? 
Dark brown. Brunette all the way baby :)

28. EYE COLOR? 
Brown. Deep brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Nah, don't like the thought of putting things in my eyes! I prefer my glasses thanks :)

30. FAVORITE FOOD? 
Italian. 
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
I am a hopeless romantic. Happy ending every time. 

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Star Wars 2: Attack of the Clones.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Red.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? 
Winter. Although I love both an insane amount.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
Ooooooh I don't know! I am particularly partial to both. But seeing as I'm single, hugs. 

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
Something chocolately. I could live on chocolate, I do that sometimes! 

37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio.

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Mmmm I'm on my laptop all the time as I'm at uni, but when am at home I tend to spend more time watching tv with my mummy.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
That Hideous Strength- C.S Lewis.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
I've got a laptop, so nothing!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
Oooh I've never really thought about that before.. Oooh I know. The sound of heaven touching earth. BOOM.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? 
Beatles. All the way!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Las Vegas.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
Sure do. 

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Southmead Hospital, Bristol.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
In Sheffield during term time, Bristol in the summer.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Standard white.

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Green.

50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
I do actually!







1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
I am always alone when I go to bed. And err like midnight, I hung out with Jon for a while then cooked dins and by that point it was insanely late!

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
That everyone would know the love of Jesus. But apart from that, err I'd quite like to get married to my true love and have kids please.

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
Ooooh I'm not sure actually! The last film I watched in the cinema was the lucky one, which was really sad but I didn't love it any way near as much as the Hunger Games. AHH that was insanely good! I think it was one of the first things I just got so absorbed in that I couldn't guess how it was gonna end, and I like that in a film. 

4. What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Probably glee let's be honest here. I do also love Grey's and Dawson's Creek though. And gillmore girls, and of course Friends! 

5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do?
Hmm I'm not sure. I do love it when my mummy wakes me up with a cuppa. :') The first thing I do is moan and try to go back to sleep!

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
I genuinely love my name. So Sarah Louise Parsons.

7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat?
Urgghhhh not sure. Anything that was alive probably.

8. Whats the worst/most embarassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? 
Oh I don't even know! I am not really embarrassed by any of it. I love cheesy music, and i'm proud of that fact!
 
9. what would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, batcar and millenium falcon is allowed!)?
Flying. Obviously.

10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sandwhich?
Don't like them that much actually.

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?
Many things, but I have been told off for having too low a confidence so I feel like I should ignore this question and not indulge myself in it all.

12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
Dresses. Any of my dresses. They make me feel like I'm pretty, and I don't feel like that very often so it's rather nice.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
Malaysia. Or Romania. Hmmm, I guess it would be with any of my faves. 

14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?
Haha that's amazing! Something really awesome like a koala or a panda. Or a kukaburra (I never learnt how to spell it.) I do love my two dogs though, they are amazing, and gorgeous.

15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I used to want to be an artist, until I realised I was so bad at it! Mostly I've just wanted to be something to do with singing. I guess I could be, but I doubt I would ever be that successful! Will just do it in Church I reckons.

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?
Going home. :D

17. What were you doing before you started this?
Eating.

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldnt of ?
Oh the last wheat product I had, which ever that was.

19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/ben an jerrys flavour what would you be?
Oooh chocolate brownie.

20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didnt want to talk to?
This guy I know who happens to have a crush on me.

21. What was your favourite toy as a child  . . .and now?
Oh I don't know actually! Any of my teddies I used to pretend were human. Not too sure about now.

22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
The boys dancing to Thriller when we were learning how to two-step, one of the funniest moments of my life.

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
I don't think anything is actually!

24. What did you dream about last night?
It was such a surreal dream! But I can't remember anymore. It was so weird though.

25. What are you really afraid of?
Too many things. Rejection mostly though I think.




Favorites Questions
  1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? Mashed Potato, and Broccoli.
  2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Right now? Oh I think it's Borderline/Open Your heart by glee. Although tbh I have no idea.
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? "You will be secure, because there is hope."
  4. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Oooh not sure! I love reading, and swimming. And generally talking.
  5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Tidying up. I love being messy.
  6. What is your favorite form of exercise? Swimming. All the way.
  7. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Hmmm I dunno. I don't  like October very much.
  8. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Walking.
  9. What is your favorite body part? Eyes.
  10. What sound do you love? Beautiful singing.
If… Questions
  1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? A Jesus party, and it would be awesome. One with the glee cast. One with all my favourites to be in one place and just any thing being around that would show them how much I love them.
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint? Pensarn Beach sunset the last night I was there. The 19th July 2007.
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? I quite like the age I am right now.
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? Haha well it's not going to! But I guess I would make sure people knew Jesus.
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Muriel. 
  6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Seeing Jesus when he was resurrected, or whilst he was doing anything amazing.
  7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Oooh I don't know actually! Learn a language or a musical instrument. 
  8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? A relationship. Preferably my one with Jesus.
  9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? I think this is meant like, God-like right? Well. I have no idea! Show people how much Jesus loves them, probably!
  10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Sarah.
  11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Lea Michele.
  12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off my student loans.
  13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Haha that's a hilarious question! I have no idea.
  14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be? Oh man I have no idea! Have so many questions about life but tbh not sure whether I could deal with any of the answers yet.
  15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Any Disney Princess I reckons.
Personal Questions
  1. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Oooh I've never been mistaken for a celebrity, but I have been told by several people I look like Lea Michele, and Eva Mendez.
  2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Christian Counsellor changing the world.
  3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Tbh I never usually have that much free-time, I'm always doing something- usually procrastinating! Reading, or maybe calling my mummy.
  4. What would you name the autobiography of your life? There is hope.
  5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Oh so many! For now I guess I shall just give one huh? Do you hear the people sing? - Les Miserables.
Personal History Questions
  1. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Losing a very dear friend of mine.
  2. What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? Hmm mine and Mikey's unofficial 19th. That was a good night!
  3. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? Ice Age with Lucy.
  4. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Let go.
  5. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? I guess just everything about being at uni.
  6. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Oh so many things. Talking mostly.
  7. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Just this evening. boom.
  8. What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received? Glee live.
  9. What do you miss most about being a kid? No responsibility. 
  10. What is your first memory of being really excited? I think it might have been going to Disney Land Paris.
  11. What was the first thing you bought with your own money? Gosh I genuinely have no idea. When I was little though I spent all my money on books though.
  12. When was the last time you were nervous? A few hours ago.
  13. What is something you learned in the last week? That I treat people differently depending on what I think their opinion of me is.
  14. What story does your family always tell about you? Oh gosh I don't know actually! 
  15. At what age did you become an adult? Around now I thinks.

Random Questions

  1. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. Yes. Every time you look at a picture you see a different emphasis, a different memory comes up. There's so much you can get from pictures, and I love it.
  2. Where’s Waldo? Waldo, is no where, he doesn't exist. Wally however, is in my books.
  3. The best part of waking up is? Thinking about you.
  4. How now brown cow? Legend.
  5. Whasssssuuuupppppp? hey friendddddddddddddd. it's cool. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment