Sunday 28 April 2013

I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now

Just thought I'd do a fun 'this is me' thingyabob. I'm not even sure what this'll involve yet, I'm just making it up as I go along.

♥I REALLY love Jesus. Like. a LOT. I know I say that all the time but he just so deserves it! He has chosen me to do amazing things for his kingdom and I am so honoured. I cannot wait for the day where I get to stand in front of all those people with mental illnesses and let them know that God loves them. That he did not plan for this happen, yes he will use it for his goodness but he is right there in our pain. I have no idea how this dream of mine is gonna plan out, but it is so important for me. I want to help people who have felt the despair I've felt, to let them know life is worth living. They are worthy of life and God's love. That is what I want to do with my life. I don't really want  money (although enough to you know... live would be pretty nice) or to be well respected or anything. All I want is to help. I hope to do this someday.

I had so much more I wanted to say but now my brain has gone blank! So I'm gonna stop writing now and relax for the evening before another week of work (yay...)
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment