Monday 4 February 2013

We will live again in freedom

There's so much I want to say, so much I haven't written in so long, so many ideas floating through my head. But I think I'll just say- I'm back! Got some ideas for new posts, of which I'll explain a general outline now-

Christianity and Depression

'COME WITH ME, WHERE CHAINS WILL NEVER BIND YOU'  
Okay that song just came on and I really like that lyric so I thought I'd write it.
OH MY GOODNESS. I'm so excited for that day aren't you?
Okay just that whole song has insanely good lyrics, such hope. It warms my heart.

But basically- I have a lot of friends struggling with all different sorts of depression. And there has been things said at Church recently which the devil has certainly used to make me feel guilty. WHY SARAH, WHY AREN'T YOU CONTENT WITH YOUR LIFE? Amongst many other things.
So today, and in future posts, I just want to write out thoughts on Christian issues and to explain them to Christians with mental illnesses, for some reconciliation.

I'm not really sure how to explain my point, which is a little annoying. 
God loves you.
This, was not in his plan for you, he doesn't want to harm us. He will however, use our illness for our good. To help others, and to help us grow in our relationship with him through it. He really really loves you.
We will get out of this. If not until heaven, but still someday. Keep fighting with Jesus.

That's all I've got for now.
God Bless x

No comments:

Post a Comment